Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Reviews

A. How did you decide which blogs to review?
The first blog I looked at was the person ahead of me, as assigned. For the other to blogs I choose people that I have had other classes with, or that I know. Both the others I choose are people I had ceramics class with, and thus have spent hours with them in the studio. I choose these people because I thought it would be interesting to see what they write about.

B. Why did you select the individual postings to comment on?
After reading the blogs I found that I was most attracted to those who had pictures posted in the blog. I was able to see directly what the blogger was talking about as they reflected on the images. I also choose blogs that were directly related to the person, ones where they were talking about themselves rather than just reviewing something in the blog.

http://mccacm49.blogspot.com/2010/03/images-for-inspiration.html
http://pamrubel.blogspot.com/2010/03/self-portriat-what-i-want-to-portray.html
http://398spring2010.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post.html

C. How could you use a Blog in your classroom as a communication tool? If not, why not?
I think a blog can be a very useful tool within the classroom. It can be used as a way to stay in touch with students as assignments, questions and projects can be posted on it . This would allow students not only to remain in contact with the teachers on days they may not have class, but also allow for students to contact each other with questions or see each others work.

No comments:

Post a Comment