Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lesson Writing Help

1. http://www.salvadordalimuseum.org/education/lessons.html

2. For my lesson plan, I only had a rough idea of what I was going to do for it. The idea I was working with was having students monitor their dreams, and then create an artwork utilizing elements of the dreams they had. The elements from their dreams are mixed with elements of a landscape they are unfamiliar with (such as space or under water). The media in which I would use this lesson was undecided, but I was leaning towards paint. After reviewing this website and the different lesson plans located on it, I decided that collage would be a good medium to work with. Thus I have determined to create a lesson plan that utilizes collage techniques along with painting, so that students are able to create the artwork they envisioned- since not all pictures desired can be found in magazine and newspaper clippings.

No comments:

Post a Comment